I Need More Money (Part 1) I Am Desperate Please Help Me

I always get emails from the great readers of Millionaires Giving Money Blog asking questions such as "I need more money now". If you are desperate for money and need help don't despair. I have put together a series of short posts titled need more which gives ideas on how to earn more money to supplement your own income. Most of the readers on Millionaires Giving Money Blog have stated that they prefer shorted concentrated posts which get to the point. All 20 of these will be short and sweet giving you the ideas so you can start doing whatever you need to earn more money.


IDEA 1: Offer a Consultation Service - Make $10,000 Dollars Per Month


Consultants charge anything between $100 per hour to $500 per hour depending on the service they provide. Search engine optimisation consultants who are highly qualified can charge up to $100 per hour. Qualified financial consultants can charge up to $300 per hour. 

Setting up a consultation firm is a sure way route to quick money making. You need to choose an area which commands a high consultation fee. You also need to research into the level of education, experience and professional qualification you need to become a consultant. 

Suppose you were interested in finance then you could make time to learn about financial planning and then get all the certificates required to become a financial planner. Once you become a financial planner you need to bust your butt to find clients. At first the process will be hard but eventually once you have a handful of clients and you deliver them a brilliant service you will notice that your client base will continue to rise year on year. 

As a financial planning consultant you can earn as $10,000 per month eventually in commission depending on how hard you work. Whenever I need to make more money now I always think along the line of offering a consultation service and offering $1000 for the service. When you think along these lines you can learn how to earn more money fast. To see all the mini post series click the I need more money label below.

Popular Posts